Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wee woo

I don't even hear them anymore. They come around everyday and everybody yells, "Wee woo wee woo WEE WOO," and runs to the window to see where it's going. But honestly, I don't pay much attention to them anymore, and I do not hear wee woo. Maybe wreeoo, or waaeeo, but not wee woo. When I tell my parents that I don't care they give me this look of disgust.
                                   "Somebody could be dead."
                                                                                         "Someone could've lost a family member."
And then my little brother chimes in.
                       "Somebody could have gotten their head chopped off! It's like that video game I was playing. Oh man, the guys on my team were crazy."
And they quickly hush him with a piece of cake and his favorite action figure. But what do I get? I get a lecture about how "empathy is so important in life," and how "without it we'll never amount to much." It's not that I don't care about the people. It's just that we live in Utah. And it's the winter.

Did I mention I'm sick today? I'm sitting here in school trying not to crash, but then this thought comes to mind. Maybe if I hit my head against the keyboard enough times I'll die. But then I'll end up in one of those wee woo machines and that'd be just as bad. This sickness is making me delirious.

Wee woo. Wee. Woo. Weeee woo.
On second thought, maybe I'll take that ambulance.

2 comments:

  1. This is the post that I really want to comment on. It rocks as a whole, and I also get the feeling that you are trying to say something else but I don't have a right to know what it is. So even if that is false, it was intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stolen "did i mention I'm sick today?"

    ReplyDelete