Monday, April 29, 2013

Dialogue


You’re over thinking things again,” Niko said as he sat down next to me, lying against the cold steel wall.
 “I can’t help it.” I choked out. “We don’t even have the worst of it! Colton’s over there chained to a freaking wall!”
“Jealous of my rubber body suit?” Colton chimed in, having overheard the conversation.
 Before I could reply, the large steel door to our cell opened and shut with a loud clang. Everyone was silent, the only sound being the fast paced breathing of the two figures, a boy and a girl, that had just entered the room.
“Sup.” Colton said nonchalantly.
“Who are you?” Growled the girl figure.
“I could ask you the same thing. You just burst into our lovely holding cell and demand to know my name? Didn’t your mother teach you manners?”
 “The name’s Presley.” She replied stubbornly.
 “And dimples over there?” Colton said, referring to the boy.
“That’s Bug. Now it’s your turn to answer the questions.”
“Well I’m the lovely and single Colton Harper, that hunk over there is Niko, and—
 “I’m Simone,” I added plainly. “What are you doing here?”
 “What are you doing here?” Presley retorted.


2 comments:

  1. this makes me want to know the rest of the story! please tell me what happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more. Seriously. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete